- J. Naqui, M. Durán-Sindreu, and F. Martín, “ Selective mode suppression in microstrip differential lines by means of electric-LC (ELC) and magnetic-LC (M-LC) resonators ”, Meta ’13, 4th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates), 18-22 March, 2013, Invited.
- J. Naqui, M. Durán-Sindreu, and F. Martín, “ Transmission Lines Loaded with Bisymmetric Resonators and Applications ”, IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp., June 2013, Seatle (USA).
- P. Vélez, M. Durán-Sindreu, J.Bonache, A. Fernánde Prieto, J. Martel, F. Medina and F. Martín, “ Differential bandpass Filters with Common-Mode Suppression based on Stepped Impedance Resonators (SIRs) ”, IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp., June 2013, Seattle (USA).
- Miguel Durán-Sindreu, Jun Choi, Jordi Bonache, Ferran Martín, Tatsuo Itoh, “ Dual-band Leaky Wave Antenna with filtering capability based on Extended-Composite Right/Left-Handed Transmission Lines ”, IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symp., June 2013, Seattle (USA).
- P. Vélez, M. Durán-Sindreu, J. Bonache, F. Martín, “ Differential Dual-Band Impedance Inverter with Common Mode Suppression based on Composite Right/Left Handed (CRLH) Transmission Lines ”, Metamaterials 2013, Bordeaux, France, 16-19 September 2013.
- J. Naqui, M. Durán-Sindreu, F. Martín, A. Fernández-Prieto, F Mesa, F. Medina, “ Complex Modes in Periodic Transmission Lines based on Split Rings ”, ICEAA 2013, Turin (Italy), September 2013. Invited.
- Jordi Selga, Ana Rodríguez, Jordi Naqui, Miguel Durán-Sindreu, Vicente E. Boria and Ferran Martín, “ Application of Aggressive Space Mapping (ASM) to the Efficient Synthesis of Stepped Impedance Resonators (SIRs) ”, European Microwave Conference, Nuremberg (Germany), October 2013.
- J. Naqui, M. Durán-sindreu, F. Martín, “ Strategies for the implementation of sensors and RF barcodes based on transmission lines loaded with symmetric resonators ”, 21st International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics and Communications (ICECom 2013), Dubrovnik, Croatia, 14-16 October, 2013. Invited.